Elecia Davis is currently pursuing studies to become a Chartered Accountant. She is a student member of the Institute of Chartered Certified Accountants of the United Kingdom (UK). She will complete her studies within the next two (2) years, she is currently at level II.
Elecia has experience in QuickBooks, and Peachtree accounting. She is proficient in Microsoft Office Tools, including Microsoft Word, and Excel
Areas of Expertise
- Management Accounting
- Financial Management
- Tax Accounting
- Elecia has gained valued work experience in Accounting for charitable organizations.
- Preparation and timely submission of management reports to clients which aided in making better financial decisions
- Recommend internal control systems to reduce accounting discrepancies and costs for clients
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Committed to meeting deadlines
- Commitment to customer service
Account Manager | Auditor
Henry Parkes and Partners Account Manager